- You are keeping your budget simple and easier to balance (or keep track of)
- Teaching your children the value of a dollar by not spending money you don't have
- Giving yourself a feeling of freedom (not guilt) by living with your means
- Teaching your children to be creative by coming up with their own new games or toys
- Making less clutter and mess to clean
- Most likely, making your relationship with your significant other better based on better financial decisions
Now...do you still want to buy that item??