Teddy bear picnics can be great fun for kids of any age! Help your children plan the party and create items to go along with this fun theme. Plan at least a few days ahead to get the most out of the fun and build anticipation for your little ones. Here are some ideas to help you along!
1. Make bear foot prints out of brown construction paper and put them on the floor. You can use this for decoration or turn it into a musical chairs game by taking one away at a time.
2. Make a pretend (or real) birthday cake for the bear and sing happy birthday.
3. Make creative snacks with honey or teddy grahams.
4. Play a BEARY fun game! See who can make the scariest "roar". For some reason, babies LOVE this!
5. Read a bear book such a Bernstein bears.